Stupid Body Problems

 

Scrambling right now trying to schedule the million and one things for Mom's house sale. I returned from the States with a Mast Cell related rash from the nape of my neck to my buttcrack. Why? Who knows. The laundry soap at the Airbnb? A wrong scented breeze wafted by? Who knows? But it has made for some painful movement covered in various unguents and ointments.

I've been feeling low grade feverish and slightly sick for weeks, popped a new rash and thought I was getting that scourge I get when I am stressed and harried - the shingles. Not that lucky. Got up this morning after a restless night to torso pain, a rare pain I knew what it was. Gall bladder stones. Now I have diverticulitis pain in the same spot as always. Afraid to go to the doctor because I'm pretty sure they'd ambo me straight down to Hospital Metropolitano Lindora and having gall bladder surgery. The husband is back with his high school buddies and not here, so obviously I do not want this to happen until at least he comes back.

*** and while I was writing this some idiot just tried to break in. Unsure if animal or Tico but I have my weapon and my bear spray out. Somebody's getting the treatment! just contacted the folks in my guesthouse to see if it's them and it's not. Security guard on his way from the main gate now. Wow scary, doubt I'll sleep tonight. I've been on edge all week because we've had a wave of robberies and cartel violence. Have to keep reminding myself that the crime rates are much lower here and it was likely the five raccoon that keep trying to break in***

And so I will now shut up about my stupid body problems. Kind of pales in regards to something rattling the locked front door. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Years of Living Too Dangerously

Spoonless in Louisiana

Dumbass Dances With Doctor X