Overdoing it Birthday Addition - I Got Knobs!
"Mama told me not to, I did it anyway, Misbehavin'"
Nothing like a little Uncle Baby Billy from "The Righteous Gemstones"
Today was my 66th birthday and I spent the day trying to have a good time with my dear friends. It was fun, we went out for naughty breakfast of cake and refreshing adulty type coffees followed by shopping at a joint that was glorified Temu things at a crazy price. I still ended up buying knobs for my pantry. Didn't react to the food which was good because whenever I go to a new restaurant I'm very wary of food allergens and cross contamination. Nothing. The glorified Temu shop was another matter, everything in the entire place was encrusted with dust I think. All things from India with rough wood surfaces that are dust magnets.
It wasn't until we got to the plant nursery that my mastocytosis reared it's butt-ugly head. Very hot and humid and the oxygen stats plummeted. Went home, laid down in the air conditioning for awhile and they came back up.
The weather here is doing a number on me. We went from hellaciously hot and dry to hellaciously hot and humid with zero transition this year. El Nino according to the scientists. So hot and humid I skipped out on my beach walk.

Comments
Post a Comment