Boston Baked Beans, Chicken and Wheeze!
Something silly to start off with.
Sunday equals art studio highjinks! One of the things I love the most about living here is my wonderful Tico neighbors. They just brought me a fat fully dressed fresh chicken. Plan on roasting it tomorrow. I sent back a big jar of homemade Boston baked beans and some fresh bread.
One of the realities of being disabled involves being organized and strategic in how I cook. I cook a lot from scratch because of my food allergies. I make sure there's always enough bread, eggs and things that take little to no cooking. That roaster is going to be made into various easy to cook meals for those days I'm too sick to cook! Part of being strategic about our meals is making sure I always have things in the pantry that I can fall back on.

Comments
Post a Comment