The Medication Shuffling and Sleeping

 

Dang! How did they know? I don't smoke pot, I have medical marijuana gummies for bad asthma days. I actually do not like that stoned feeling any more than I like the jittering and jiving of the asthma drugs. I miss the days of teenage-hood when I liked those feelings.

Over the course of the few weeks I've been home to Costa Rica I've been mia in parts of my life. Why? Mr. Mastocytosis. The specialist at the mast cell clinic I've started telehealth appointments with changed my drugs around. Added in H2 and another Proton Pump Inhibitor. Guess what? My effing body decided to react to the PPI by making me sleep anywhere from a dozen to eighteen hours a day. I had to stop it immediately.

On the flip side the H2, something I used and dismissed in the past for being not helping at all, is helping. But only if I use it with a teeny bit of benadryl. Which is doable. You win some, you lose some.

Ready to smack the Mr. around. He just asked me to go to the bar and meet his friends, the same place with cross contaminated foods, zero handicapped restrooms and up two sets of stairs. Pointed out to him anew I do not do things that will definitely harm me. The food sucked too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Years of Living Too Dangerously

Spoonless in Louisiana

Dumbass Dances With Doctor X