Stuck...
...on the tines of this idiotic thing that is my health.
I only wish I was as sanguine as this lady. However I am way rantier. Right now I'm just feeling crazy tired. I slept 16 hours last night. Didn't mean to but conked out at 3 pm, got up for a little while at midnight and went back to bed an hour later. I hope its like the usual when I do a crazy long sleep, a body reset from the asthma.
One thing I am not looking forward to is speaking to our tenant. He does the occasional yard work, but the other night he started doing the Tico thing and burning the leaves. I try to tell all the gardeners that all leave burning needs to take place significantly downwind of the house just beyond the wall. He burned all over the yard and just like that I had asthma again. Le sigh.
Trying to stabilize on my meds long enough to start to think aboH1ut a reset there. One of the doctors that treats this crap had some H1, H2, PPI suggestions. I have to get sort of stable before turning the roulette wheel of meds again.
Everything about this thing sucks ass.
ETA: Now I know why I feel like five miles of tore up dirt road. Oxygen stats in the 80s and blood pressure of 80/50. Mast Cell life - high as hell numbers one day, in the toilet the next

Comments
Post a Comment